Invest in the Future
When you give to the Y, you contribute to strengthening our community. At the Y, we believe that for communities to succeed, it is vital that everyone has the opportunity to be healthy, confident and secure. Please give to the Y and know when you do, that your gift will have a meaningful and enduring impact in your very own neighborhood.
Here’s What You Can Do With One Gift:
- $1000 â€“ 2 youth can gain new skills and create memories that last a lifetime at Camp Carson for a weekÂ (that’s just $39 perÂ pay period using payroll deduction over 12 months)
- $750 â€“ 2 youth will be engaged in life-changing activities at our Caldwell Community Outreach Center (that’s just $29 per pay period using payroll deductionÂ over 12 months)
- $500 â€“ 2 youth in Dunigan Outreach programs can develop skills to make them the future leaders of our communityÂ (that’s just $20 per pay period using payroll deductionÂ over 12 months)
- $250 â€“ 1 young lady in our DIAMONDS program will learn how to carry herself with confidence because she is valuableÂ (that’s just $10 per pay period using payroll deductionÂ over 12 months)
- $100 â€“ 1 young boy can begin the transformation of becoming a responsible, respectful young man while participating in 6 months of Y-CAPÂ (that’s just $4 per pay period using payroll deductionÂ over 12 months)
- $50 â€“ 1 youth can make new friends and learn good sportsmanship by participating in one of youth sports programsÂ (that’s just $2 per pay period using payroll deductionÂ over 12 months)
We Couldn’t Do It Without You
It is with deep gratitude that we recognize and acknowledge our donors for their continued dedication and support of the Y’s mission, programs and services across the U.S. and around the world. Together we are committed to giving young people the resources to reach their potential, providing individuals with the access and support to lead healthy lives and connecting neighbors so they can come together for the common good.